Like any long-term investment in your home, an air conditioning and heating system needs to be maintained to ensure peak efficiency and worry-free operation and comfort. Regular maintenance helps keep your system running efficiently and safely.
Our Service and Maintenance Agreement is designed to give you:
- Peace of mind knowing that you’re protected if a problem with your system should arise
- Get the most out of your energy dollar, because precisely tuned-up equipment works at peak efficiency
- Safety for your family
- Security of knowing we’re here for you day and night, ready to provide a quick solution, done right
- Reduces equipment malfunctions
- Eliminates surprise repair bills
- Saves money
- Extends the life of your equipment - regular maintenance keeps your equipment running smoother
- Guarantees that your heating and cooling system will be serviced properly and maintained at regular intervals
When you become our Agreement customer, you will also get the following benefits:
- Worry-free, convenient service – we’ll call you to schedule a visit at your convenience
- Priority Scheduling – we place your Service Calls on the top of the list (over non-Agreement Customers)
- 24 hr Emergency Service with no overtime charges
For COOLING or HEATING SYSTEM we recommend at least ONE maintenance visit per year. Such systems might include central split, package or mini split ductless air-conditioning type, steam or hot water boiler.
For COOLING and HEATING SYSTEM we recommend at least TWO maintenance visits per year. Such systems might include split, package or mini split ductless heat pump; or air conditioning system with furnace; or heating coil connected to hot water boiler.
Our Agreement includes:
- All necessary chemicals and supplies for complete maintenance of covered equipment
- FREE diagnostic for all service calls (non-agreement customers pay a flat fee for diagnostic visit)
- 15% discount on all necessary repairs of our regular prices. We want to provide you with the best value for your coverage
For more information call us toll free 888 718-8448 or contact us here