Mitsubishi Electric’ ductless mini split systems employ highly developed technology to provide you with a level of comfort control that extends further than just the temperature within your home or office. With more ENERGY STAR® certified units on the market than ever before, an allergen filtration capability to clean the air, and indoor units that function at sound levels quieter than a human whisper, the Mitsubishi Electric’ systems are the right choice for your home comfort needs.
Mitsubishi Electric’ cooling and heating ductless systems (also known as Mr. Slim) have improved people's lives for the last 30 years, by raising their comfort level, saving energy, and promoting environmental responsibility. Whatever your situation - renovation, new construction, a hot or cold spot, or an addition to your existing home, Mitsubishi Electric has a comfort solution for you.
It's possible to transform any room in your home or your entire home into an retreat of comfort; cool and dry in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter. Mitsubishi ductless mini split systems give you exact temperature control even in spaces you thought would be impossible to fix. Thanks to advanced INVERTER-driven compressor technology and smart, easy-to-use controls, you can achieve consistent temperatures throughout the room as you are saving energy all year long, year after year.
- Freedom to control your comfort in each and every room. Simply set the temperature for each room with an easy-to-use controller
- INVERTER-driven compressor technology in the outdoor unit delivers precise indoor comfort in each conditioned room with consistent temperature and total control
- Indoor systems operate as low as 19dB; quieter than a human whisper
- I-see™ Sensor detects real-time temperature disparities within a room and automatically adjusts airflow to compensate and perfect comfort
- H2i® hyper-heating INVERTER technology provides tremendous heating capabilities when outside ambient temperatures are -13° F
Run Multiple Rooms
With Mitsubishi mini split, you can actively condition the rooms you live in; the other rooms simply turn off or setback. The multi-room type systems allow one outdoor unit to be connected to 8 indoor units. Mitsubishi offers five Multi-Zone outdoor units from 20,000 Btu/h to 48,000 Btu/h capacities (heat pump only) that can fit several hundreds of possible combinations of indoor units. The Multi-Zone design also solves the issue of limited installation space (i.e. does not clutter the exterior of the building).
Product & Service Warranty
Mitsubishi warrants ductless mini split systems for 7 years (compressor) and 7 years all other parts. Extended 10-year warranty available. In addition we offer our own 101% Satisfaction Guarantee. Click here for details.
We can help you choose which Mitsubishi ductless system is right for you!
... A Customer’s Reaction to Owning a
Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split system ...