PurePro® EC106-M. RO with Mineral Filter
The mineralized water after the mineralized filter has perfectly balanced proportions of minerals necessary for healthy development of the human body.
Advanced technologies. This revolutionary new PurePro 6 stage system uses Reverse Osmosis, Mineral Filter and Carbon Filtration to put refreshing, clean water at your fingertips. No other system available anywhere can give you all three kinds of purification in a system that is so simple.
MINERAL FILTER - This filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and others readily found in many natural mineral waters. Mainly installed with RO systems to complement their absolute filtration qualities:
- Capacity: 6000 liters.
- Cations in filtered water: Ca2+: 34mg/l, Mg2+: 12mg/l, Na+: 22mg/l, K+: 8.5mg/l
- Anions in filtered water: CO32-: 10mg/l, SO42-: 0.3mg/l, Cl-: 0.8mg/l, F-: 0.06mg/l
PurePro number one quality you can always count on! The EC106-Mineral Filer provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. You get quality and performance at prices that will surprise you! EC106M comes complete with a NSF certified 3.2 gallons water storage tank, USA made membrane and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4" tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet.
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o'ring).
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Mini Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet (upgrade faucet is acceptable)
- Feed water connector.Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled100%
- Factory Tested and Sterilized
- Ready for Installation
- Installation Instruction.
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter. With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Stage 2 - Carbon Block Filter. It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 3 - 1 Micron Sediment Filter. With only 1 micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- Stage 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane. A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 50 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5 - Post Carbon filter. This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. The NSF approved post carbon to guarantees the taste of water.
- Stage 6 - Mineral Filter. This filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and others readily found in many natural mineral waters.
- Membrane: 50 GPD / 189 LPD
- Operation pressure: 50 -100 psi
- Dimensions: (cm) 37(L) x 48(H) x 20(W) - system; (cm) 28(L) x 28(W) x 35(H)- tank
- Weight: 9 kg - system; 4 kg - tank