PurePro® RO105 - 5 stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System.
RO105 system provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It is one of the finest units in its class. It uses no chemicals or electricity and provides premium water quality. It's capable of removing over 95% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria.
RO105 improves both the taste and quality of your water. It reduces up to +99% of the chlorine, as well as objectionable odors and sediment. RO105 also reduces the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium...
This system hides away under your sink and puts healthy great-tasting water at your fingertips. It meets all your water quality needs. The RO105 comes complete with a NSF 3.2 gallons water storage tank and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4" tubing, and a long-reach attractive faucet.
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o'ring)
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve
- European design attractive faucet
- Feed water connector
- Drain Saddle Valve
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled100%
- Factory Tested and Sterilized
- Ready for Installation
- Installation Instructions
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter. With only five micron rating, it is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon Filter: It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 3 - 1 Micron Sediment Filter. With only 1 micron rating, it provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It also provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- Stage 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane. A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 80 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water -lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5 - Post Carbon filter. This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. PurePro uses NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
With your own R.O. water filter system under your sink working for you twenty-four hours a day, you can have as much purified water at the touch of a finger whenever you want it. Free to use all you want, clean, safe water on tap, and no more trips to the store.
- Membrane: 80 GPD / 302 LPD
- Operation pressure: 50 -100 psi
- Dimensions: (cm) 37(L) x 45(H) x 20(W) - system; (cm) 28(L) x 28(W) x 35(H) - tank
- Weight: 8 kg - system; 4 kg - tank