PurePro® RO105-UV - 5 stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System with Ultraviolet Sterilizer.
A combination of the best of Worlds - RO and UV system. The UV light will disinfect filtered water at normal flow rate, providing one of the safest filtering systems available. Bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms are destroyed by interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organisms' reproductive cycles. It cause immediate death for organisms and wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce. RO105-UV system provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology - uses no chemicals or electricity and provides premium water quality. It's capable of removing over 95% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria.
RO105-UV improves both the taste and quality of your water. It reduces up to +99% of the chlorine, as well as objectionable odors and sediment. RO105-UV also reduces the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium...
This system hides away under your sink and puts healthy great-tasting water at your fingertips. The RO105-UV comes complete with a NSF certified 3.2 gallons water storage tank and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4" tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet.
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank
- UV stainless steel
- 1 gallon per minute / 3.8 liters per minute flow rate
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o'ring)
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve
- European design attractive faucet
- Feed water connector
- Drain Saddle Valve
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized
- Ready for Installation
- Installation Instructions
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter. With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Stage 2 - Granular Activated Carbon Filter. It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 3 - 1 Micron Sediment Filter. With only 1 micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- Stage 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane. A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 80 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5 - Post Carbon filter. This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. PurePro uses NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
- Stage 6 - Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer. Ultraviolet light (UV), a natural part of the sunlight is widely accepted as a reliable, efficient & environmentally friendly solution for water disinfection. This UV lamp utilize the application of particularly efficient UV radiator with a 254nm wave length to cause immediate death for organisms and wipe out their ability to survive and reproduce. 99.99% DESTRUCTION OF BACTERIA AND VIRUSES.
With your own R.O. water filter system under your sink working for you twenty-four hours a day, you can have as much purified water at the touch of a finger whenever you want it. Free to use all you want, clean, safe water on tap, and no more trips to the store.
- Membrane: 80 GPD / 302 LPD
- Operation pressure: 50 -100 psi
- Dimensions: (cm) 37(L) x 45(H) x 20(W) - system; (cm) 28(L) x 28(W) x 35(H) - tank
- Weight: 9 kg - system; 4 kg - tank