PurePro® EC106-R - New RO with Infra-Red Filter. Activates water molecules and improves oxygen level in our body.
Advanced technologies. This revolutionary new PurePro 6 stage system uses Reverse Osmosis, Infra-Red Filter and Carbon Filtration to put refreshing, clean water at your fingertips. No other system available anywhere can give you all three kinds of purification in a system that is so simple.
The effect of far-infra-red rays on our human body are as follows:
- Activates water molecules in our body
- Improves oxygen level in our body
- Warming and eliminating fats, chemicals and toxins from our blood and thus smoothening the flow of blood
- Eliminates other waste from human body
- Reduces the acidic level in our body
- Improves functionality of nervous system
EC106R provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. Comes complete with a NSF certified 3.2 gallons water storage tank, USA made membrane and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4" tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet.
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o'ring)
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Mini Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet (Upgrade Faucet is acceptable)
- Feed water connector
- Drain Saddle Valve
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized
- Ready for Installation
- Installation Instructions
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter. With only five micron rating, it is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Stage 2 - Carbon Block Filter. It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 3 - 1 Micron Sediment Filter. With only 1 micron rating, it provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It also provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- Stage 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane. A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 50 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5 - Post Carbon filter. This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. PurePro uses NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
- Stage 6 - Infra-Red filter. This Infra-Red filter activates water molecules in our body and improves oxygen level in our body. Warming and eliminating fats, chemicals and toxins from our blood and thus smoothening the flow of blood.
- Membrane: 50 GPD / 189 LPD
- Operation pressure: 50 -100 psi
- Dimensions: (cm) 3(L) x 48(H) x 20(W) - system; (cm) 28(L) x 28(W) x 35(H) - tank
- Weight: 9kg - system; 4kg - tank