PurePro® EC105 - You get quality & performance at prices that will surprise you! Why pay more?
The EC105 comes complete with a NSF certified 3.2 gallons water storage tank, USA made membrane and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4" tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet.
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o'ring).
- Automatic Shut-off Valve, Mini Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet (upgrade faucet is acceptable)
- Feed water connector.
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled100%
- Factory Tested and Sterilized
- Ready for Installation.
- Installation Instruction.
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter. With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Stage 2 - Carbon Block Filter. It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals and provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 3 - 1 Micron Sediment Filter. With only 1 micron rating, provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It also provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- Stage 4 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane. A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 50 gallons per day. It removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water - lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5 - Post Carbon filter. This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water - NSF approved post carbon guarantees the taste of water.
- Membrane: 50 GPD / 189 LPD
- Operation pressure: 50 -100 psi
- Dimensions: (cm) 37(L) x 45(H) x 20(W) - system; (cm) 28(L) x 28(W) x 35(H) - tank
- Weight: 8 kg - system; 4 kg - tank